I'm looking for...
Briquetting press AMIS ZBP 40
The ZBP 40 briquetting press has been specially developed for small and mediumsized enterprises and convinces with a sensational price / performance ratio.
The construction is compact and handy. With a width of less than one meter, the press fits through almost every door. The briquetting press is suitable for the briquetting of sawdust, wood dust, wood chips, paper and polystyrene.
- Filling level indicators
- Automatic „On / Off“
- Low oil protection
- Connection of transport pipe
Further Features of the ZBP 40
- Optionally available funnel attachment for hand loading (can also be executed individually)
- Special design of the feed unit prevents bridging
- No agitator is required since the pressed material is guided to the discharge screw as a result of the special container geometry
- Energy saving
|Briquette dimensions (mm)||40|
|Hopper volume (approx. cbm)||0,200|
|Voltage (V)||380 – 420|
|Drive power (kW)||3,5|
|Throughput approx. (kg)*||20 – 40|
|Weight approx. (kg)**||420|
|Screw conveyor diameter (mm)||150 x 150|
|Hydraulic pressure (bar)||150|
|Oil tank (l)||50|
* Throughput is dependent on the material and residual moisture content, which should not be more than 18%
**Depending on equipment