I'm looking for...
Briquetting press, compact – AMIS ABP 60 L – user-friendly, high-power, reliable
The AMIS Briquetting press is compact, handy and your solution for pressing sawdust and all kinds of wood chips. Briquette diameter is 60mm. The briquette lenth varies by the material to be pressed.
The large oil tank ensures that the oil can not overheat during continuous use of the press. The briquetting press is immediately ready for use and does not have to be installed – so plug in and play. The press is designed and manufactured in Germany.
Briquetting press AMIS ABP 60 L – quality Made in Germany
The AMIS Briquetting press ABP 60 L is user friendly and easy to handle. No need of electronic components, such as PLCs, sensors or complicated controls.
The press has a hydraulic control which ensures constant quality oft he briquettes. No adjustmend or monitoring oft he pressure is required.
Robust design and the used materials ensures a long durability and low maintenance cost.
The briquetting press could be used for different applications. The AMIS Briquetting press is compact, handy and the perfect solution if you are limited in space. The press is suitable for companies, looking for a reliable and cost-efficient process to recycle and press their waste into high-quality briquettes.
With its throughput of 30-40kg/hour you could increase your production and reduce the environmental impact of waste at the same time.
|Hydraulic power unit (kW)||4 kW / 200 bar|
|Consumption per hour (approx. kWH)||2,5|
|Fuse current (A)||16|
|Supply cable length (m)||3|
|Throughput (approx. kg/h)*||20-40|
* Throughput is depending on the material and its residual moisture should not be more than 14%
** Depending on equipment
- user friendly
- hydraulic control
- briquette diameter 60mm
- briquette length varies by the material to be pressed
- motor equipped with motor protection switch and emergency stop
- no electronic components such as PLCs and sensors
- pressing without addition of additives
- voluminous chips can be processed
- no adjustment or monitoring of the pressure required
- fully automatic operation
- big buffer tank
- short lead time -quick supply of spare parts
Amis supplies different types of briquetting presses for various applications.
Just contact us and we find the right solution.