I'm looking for...
Briquetting press AMIS ZBP 500
The ZBP 500 briquettes compressible materials into highly compacted briquettes. The briquettes are easy to store and transport well, thanks to stackability.
In the press chamber of the hydraulic pressing unit, the briquettes are formed by a compression cylinder.
As a result, up to nine briquettes can be produced per minute with a pressing force of 1,000 -1700 kg / cm².
- Safety limit switch for oil temperature, -level
- Oil cooler
- Automatic briquette length monitoring
- Automatic level monitoring for hopper
- Switch cabinet with PLC control for fully automated operation
- Hopper extension available to customer requirements
- Press stamp with lettering / logo
|Briquette dimensions (mm)||150 x 60 / 40 – 105|
|Voltage (V)||380 – 420|
|Drive power (kW)||30|
|Channel of feeding screw (mm)||150 x 150|
|Throughput approx. (kg)*||450 – 500|
|Weight approx. (kg)**||3000|
* Throughput is dependent on the material and residual moisture content, which should not be more than 15%
** Depending on equipment