Single shaft shredder ZERMA ZIS
The ZIS series shredders are single shaft shredders with a large internal volume. The redesigned hydraulic pusher system creates approx 35% more space in the cutting chamber while increasing the power and speed of the ram itself. The machines are equipped with a 457 mm diameter ZERMA E rotor with widths ranging from 1200mm to 2000 mm. As on the ZSS machines, the rotor is driven via an oversized gearbox. The completely enclosed welded steel housing increases the stability and avoids material spillage. The ZIS incorporates all the traditional advantages of the ZERMA knife and knife holder design as well as standard features such as outboard bearings, hydraulic screen cradle, easy maintainability and advanced controls.
The ZIS shredders have been designed to handle voluminous parts such as IBCs, wheelie bins, pallets, large drums etc but also retain the versatility and flexibility to be used for general recycling in the plastic and wood industry. As with all ZERMA shredders, the ZIS range can be equipped with a wear package for the processing of highly abrasive, filled materials.
- 35% more internal volume compared to the ZSS series
- Internal hydraulic pusher (ram)
- Variable speed, faster pusher movement
- Smaller footprint compared to traditional horizontal pusher style shredders
- enclosed cutting chamber to avoid material spillage
- all advantages of the conventional ZSS series